Daily Free Books

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Rogue Hunter: Dark Space - Book II of the Rogue Hunter Series

Share this Page 
01 Oct 2013, 04:15 PM
Zyra Zanr is the greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy. Unfortunately, she's made the wrong enemies and the bad guys are coming to collect their due. This could be the swan song for our beloved Rogue Hunter. Then again, Zyra might have something else to say about it and that can't be good for the bad guys.

[Image: 2940045237697_p0_v3_s260x420.JPG]

My new space opera novel Rogue Hunter: Dark Space is out today. If you're a fan of gritty survival/horror fiction, then this one should be right up your alley.

KOBO / NOOK / NOOK UK

To see what readers are saying about Dark Space, visit Goodreads. For more information about Dark Space and the Rogue Hunter series, visit my website.

My Website
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11 Oct 2013, 03:46 PM
Zyra Zanr has really stepped in it this time. Her enemies are out for her hide and there's no place to run. She faces imprisonment, torture, and death. She'll have to stand her ground if she's going to have a chance to survive. Bounty hunter vs. bounty hunter. Killer vs. killer. Who's going to win? Find out in Rogue Hunter: Dark Space, the newest installment in the Rogue Hunter series.

KOBO / NOOK / NOOK UK

To see what readers are saying about Dark Space, visit Goodreads. For more information about Dark Space and the Rogue Hunter series, visit my website.

My Website
21 Nov 2013, 12:55 PM
Zyra Zanr is the greatest bounty hunter in the universe. But she's got a bull's eye the size of Jupiter on her back. Her enemies are coming out of the woodwork looking to take her out. It's a mistake they may live just long enough to regret. Grab yourself a copy of Rogue Hunter: Dark Space and prepare for a knock-down, drag-out, dog-eat-dog, bounty hunter battle royale. Zyra's going to get her hands messy in this one, folks. All that's missing is an eager audience.

DOWNLOAD DARK SPACE TODAY!

KOBO / NOOK / NOOK UK

My Website
17 Dec 2013, 12:49 PM
We're getting closer now to the release of Book III, but the paint is still fresh on Dark Space and there's never been a better time to get your copy than right now for some Holiday reading!

KOBO / NOOK / NOOK UK

My Website
11 Jan 2014, 02:42 PM
We're putting the final touches on Book III even as I write this. I'm anxious to bring it to you all and will do so next month. In the meantime, if you haven't read the series yet, there's been no better time to start than now. Rogue Hunter: Dark Space, the second installment of the Rogue Hunter series, is ready to be downloaded to your Nook or Kobo ereader. If you like your heroines beautiful, smart, and tough-as-nails, then you're going to love reading about Zyra. Enjoy and Happy New Year's everyone.

KOBO / NOOK / NOOK UK

My Website
18 Jan 2014, 04:20 PM
Readers have been enjoying Rogue Hunter: Dark Space, the second installment of the Rogue Hunter series. In it, Zyra, the galaxy's greatest bounty hunter, takes on all comers. This one's a no-holds barred slugfest, so download your copy of this exciting intergalactic battle royale to your Nook or Kobo ereaders to start the adventure.

KOBO / NOOK / NOOK UK

My Website
09 Mar 2014, 01:37 PM
Dark Space, the second book in the Rogue Hunter series, is on sale today for only £1.84/$2.99 (reg. £4.99/$7.99). This is a great chance to find out what happened to our lovely heroine after the exciting events of the first book. Sale ends at midnight, so get your copy now.

KOBO / NOOK / NOOK UK

My Website
14 Apr 2014, 12:10 PM
A full throttle space opera action adventure.

KOBO / NOOK / NOOK UK

My Website