Daily Free Books

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Kobo Touch not being recognised in Win 10

Share this Page 
08 Jul 2018, 07:09 AM
I'm new to e-readers. I've installed Kobo Desktop, Adobe DE & Calibre, none of which sees the Touch. I turned off wi-fi, connected a USB cable (I tried various cables into different sockets) and, when the prompt comes up on the Touch, pressed Connect. The screen goes black with "Connected and charging". Windows does not see the device in Explorer. I've searched online and this seems to be a common problem with no solution. Any ideas?
---
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09 Sep 2018, 05:31 PM
(08 Jul 2018 07:09 AM)Airlane1979 Wrote:  I'm new to e-readers. I've installed Kobo Desktop, Adobe DE & Calibre, none of which sees the Touch. I turned off wi-fi, connected a USB cable (I tried various cables into different sockets) and, when the prompt comes up on the Touch, pressed Connect. The screen goes black with "Connected and charging". Windows does not see the device in Explorer. I've searched online and this seems to be a common problem with no solution. Any ideas?

I had similar problem. If possible ensure you install following version of Windows 10 & all should be OK:-

Windows 10 Home - Version 1803 - OS build 17134.228
---
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply