Daily Free Books

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Hilarious Romantic Comedy for FREE

Share this Page 
13 Aug 2017, 08:14 PM
[Image: 515OtHUSyzL.jpg]

Meet Rebecca Banks. Intelligent. Inexperienced. In trouble. She wants someone who already has the perfect girlfriend. But when Evan decides to end his long-term relationship, will Rebecca be brave enough to take a chance on him? Can he see past her shortcomings? Can she? Rebecca’s got a long list of flaws. But she’s working on it.

Working On It is the first book in The Persimmon Series, but can be read as a standalone.

Download for Free:
1. Nook
2. Kobo
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10 Sep 2017, 02:34 PM
Some examples of how my ... er ... Rebecca's brain works:

"Oh, my gigantasaur. He’s actually put this thing inside of people before? And they liked it? Did they cry?"

“No, anger is easier. I need to hold onto it to get through this without bawling my eyes out. I’ll pet it, and stroke it, and it will be my pretty new pet pronounced with a French accent—Ongare.”

Download Working On It for Free. Links to Kobo and Nook are in the original post--I don't remember how in the hell I made them (ridiculous, I know, since it was less than a month ago), so I have to reference them. Pardon me while I go punish myself for my stupidity. What's that? Didn't I used to teach AP Computer Science? Yes, yes I did.
*walks away in shame
30 Oct 2017, 12:47 PM
Working On It is still available for free! Links are in original post.

“One, what on earth is a twatwaffle? Nevermind. Don’t answer that.” -Evan from Working On It