Daily Free Books

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Hello, Universe!

Share this Page 
13 Aug 2017, 07:41 PM
Hey, y'all! I'm Cass Alexander, author of The Persimmon Series (a fun and totally inappropriate trilogy about life and love on a college campus--it's not for people who aren't into 4-letter-words).

Cass is the pen name of this southern born and bred school teacher. I feel it's important to be honest about my deceit so you can try and guess if I'm someone you work with or maybe your cousin (I am. Probably). My brother, who insists I address him as, The Prince of Darkness, gave me the nom de plume after warning me that the content of my books may scar my sons for life. While it was tempting, I figured the boys would appreciate as little scarring as possible.

I'm a connoisseur of fine humor, hilarious insults, and all things chocolate, preferably dark (like my humor). Oh, and wine. Let’s not forget the wine. I also enjoy running. It’s become crucial to my survival, due to my consumption of wine and chocolate.

My mission in life is to spread the love and the laughter; goodness knows it’s needed. It’s why I wrote The Persimmon Series.

My family and I now reside in the Midwest, where hardly anyone other than me says the words, y’all and holler. I'd love to connect with you. You can find me online:
1. Facebook
2. Twitter
3. My Blog

Much obliged for your time!

Cass
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14 Aug 2017, 11:35 PM
Hello Cass,

You and your book sound quite fun! Welcome! I am new here as well, I'll be sure to download your book!

Savannah
---
10 Sep 2017, 02:20 PM
(14 Aug 2017 11:35 PM)SavyReed Wrote:  Hello Cass,

You and your book sound quite fun! Welcome! I am new here as well, I'll be sure to download your book!

Savannah

Much obliged, Savannah! I love your name, by the way. My brother and I used to watch a movie called Savannah smiles whenever it came on TV (old school, antenna TV) and I wanted to name my daughter Savannah. But I have all sons, and I don't think they would like to go by Savannah.

I think my books are pretty funny. I'll warn you, though, I have a potty mouth and it shows in the books. I hope you like Working On It. Let me know what you think of it if you do read it.

I have only written in the New Adult/RomCom genres. What other genres of romance do you like? I am working on a fantasy right now. Those suckers are hard to write! But I really enjoyed Kresley Cole's Immortals After Dark and it inspired me to try something different. Now I've read dozens of fantasy/paranormal. I think I might really like werewolves. Weird.

Thanks for reaching out, Savannah! Have a lovely day.

Cass Alexander
Blog
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram